Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOMG-LegionRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch
LoL... :3

Leaving Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Staig

Staig

Leaving Legion Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Legion   Leaving Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

As I said in the topic I really don't feel like moving servers. I'm happy with Castormachus, not to mention the fact that I have a good few friends on my list whom have helped me and I'd like to stick around for that.

I was also never really settled in this legion, I'm sure Duck is a great guy but he's never online and nothing is ever organised.

Thanks for the invite guys,

I'll cya all around.

Staig

(special goodbye to doom Smile )

Last edited by Staig on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomhorse

Doomhorse

Leaving Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Legion   Leaving Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh noes Sad Seriously... NCSoft have fucked this one up BIG TIME.
Server merge was so un-necessary :/

Well it looks like i'm staying put for a bit on this tele server mate so who knows I may not even end up moving! If I don't i'll be sure to pop you a /w

And if we do then best of luck mate and see you around!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/doomhorse
Jacelyn
Mod
Mod
Jacelyn

Leaving Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Legion   Leaving Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Duck had circumstances keeping him from being online.

And I'm really unhappy with NCSoft atm, pissed would be better term for it. Will see if/when I'll be in game again, be it on Tele or other server.

And I wish you the best of luck, Staig. Smile Was very nice to meet you and have you part of OMG (how scattered it may be atm).
Back to top Go down
Doomhorse

Doomhorse

Leaving Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Legion   Leaving Legion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:31 am

Jacelyn wrote:
Duck had circumstances keeping him from being online.

And I'm really unhappy with NCSoft atm, pissed would be better term for it. Will see if/when I'll be in game again, be it on Tele or other server.

And I wish you the best of luck, Staig. Smile Was very nice to meet you and have you part of OMG (how scattered it may be atm).

Yeah i'm pretty pissed off with them at the mo. Their planning is just terrible and as for their communications management.. don't get me started on that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/doomhorse
Sponsored content

Leaving Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Legion   Leaving Legion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Legion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Aion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: