Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeOMG-LegionRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch
LoL... :3

Art ~!!

Go down 
+5
pr0xy
Kylara
Harlekwin
Mjuse
Bellchan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pank

Pank

Art ~!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art ~!!   Art ~!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Bellchan wrote:
so basicly XD you want a clown xD?
and about that sword isnt that hacking?
yeah clown
ive modded my client a bit with improved graphics and stuff like that, you cant do anything but superficial changes in there and this is tamat's word on the matter, i trust him Razz (and ive got Japanese voice pack too)
Tamat wrote:
The modification of the game client without direction from Tech Support or other NCsoft staff is a violation of the User Agreement. Just because it is a violation of the User Agreement does not been your account will be closed, but it’s still a violation. The specific reason we do not allow modification of the client is because more often than not it’s going to break something for the user that we can’t fix. With that said I would like to say this...

Modifying your voice pack or fidgeting with your system. OVR will not get you banned unless your voice pack or system VR contains bot that automated your game client. We are hunting bots not Anime fans. I am not saying it is alright to use Japanese voice packs, I am saying it is not OK to bot.

If you were banned on Monday it was because you were using a bot, or someone using your account was using a bot. That simple. If you have never used a bot, ask who ever you let borrow your account. This ban was 100%.
Back to top Go down
Hean

Hean

Location : Denmark (I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!)

Art ~!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art ~!!   Art ~!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW973SjGoO4
This got a few pictures of Hean :Y Couldn't fit all of them in there, but some of them is made by Bell after we met on "go-gaia" <8D!
Back to top Go down

Art ~!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Randomness-
Jump to: